Following parental separation, it is important for children’s well-being and development that they remain connected with significant people in their lives. It is also essential that they be shielded from conflict and abuse.
Inspired Fostering contact services can reduce stress by providing a safe and supportive way for children to move between separated parents and to maintain a relationship with the parent they do not live with and with other family members.
Contact services either in our offices or in the community.
We carry out full and responsible risk assessments prior to any initial contact and closely monitor the contact sessions with full reports provided at all stages.
Inspired Fostering provide:
• staff who are professionally trained, friendly and child-focused
• separate assessment interviews
• secure and comfortable child care with toys and games
• orientation visits for children as required
• outside and home supervised visits, in some cases